Friday, August 21, 2009

Morne Micotrin Hike, Dominica

It has been a while since I have been on a long hike. Too much sitting in front of the computer and driving around the island so I was itching to stretch my legs. Not sure I wanted to stretch them that much though. The hike up to Morne Micotrin is not for the faint hearted and pretty much every step has the potential to sprain ankles. Don't think serious hikers would be impressed with my technique for getting down, much of it was spent on my backside. The views are breath taking though.
More Morne Micotrin Hike Photos - click here

3 comments:

Doctors by night said...

hallo from italy

Maureen said...

The views are so beautiful...!!! Hope you are not suffering to much from the hike...

Tropical Ties said...

I was actually Maureen :-). I hadn't been on a good long hike in a while